– We had a great day at North River Church yesterday for Palm Sunday. The worship was sweet.
– Loved finishing up our sermon series “What If…” yesterday. I have been challenged greatly and I think it has been good for our church. What if we prayed, loved, and gave? I fully believe God wants to do more in and through us for his glory.
– If you missed this series you can listen here.
– One of our church members gave me a UGA Bulldogs tervis yesterday. It has been fun getting picked on for being a DAWG fan here in Gator country.
– Speaking of the Dawgs…is it fall yet? I’m ready for college football to return!!
– Our girls are out this week for Spring Break and my wife has planned some fun outings. I plan to join them for several of these. There is no greater joy than getting to spend time with them!
– This coming Sunday is Easter and it is usually a big day for most churches. Many people who do not normally attend will be at churches this week. It is important to think through different aspects of the service in light of this reality.
– I will be starting a new series this week through 1 Peter. The first 12 verses of 1 Peter are some of the richest verses when you consider what they say about Jesus’ resurrection. Everything hinges on the resurrection.