– We had an incredible day yesterday as we celebrated the next generation.
– We dedicated 7 of our kids to the Lord yesterday!
– I love to see parents who are passionate to raise their kids to know and love Jesus.
– Parents have more influence in their kids’ lives than anyone else.
– I’m so passionate about this that I wrote a book about it: Parent-Driven Discipleship.
– We also recognized one high school senior yesterday who graduated.
– He is an incredible guy and I can’t wait to see how God will use him in the future.
– God has definitely blessed North River Church with a tremendous amount of kids and teens.
– This is a great blessing and a great responsibility.
– In media news…Clint Harp (the woodworker on Fixer Upper) has a pilot episode coming out called Against The Grain (June 14th at 10:30pm on DIY).
– An entire show about woodworking…I’m pumped about this!
– Speaking of woodworking…I’m almost done with the coffee table I started building a week or so ago.
– I need to figure out what the next project will be!
– Yesterday, I decided to begin the B90x Bible reading program after someone I follow on Instagram mentioned they had done it several times.
– It’s simply (in terms of a plan…not necessarily completing it) because you read through the Bible in 90 days.
– I have completed 2 of 90 days so far.
– Feel free to ask me how it is going and send some encouragement!
– Maybe I should do P90x at the same time…